Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Time, Big List

This is my "Good morning! Living alone + a camera with no timer = mirror pics" face.

I was rarin' to go, stretchy hairband and all. I normally don't wear those; it aggravates me when they slide off after 30 seconds. Today must've been some sort of miracle day, because my hairband inspired me to push myself.
May I just say that all the hype over medicine ball planks is totally accurate?!
Best. Ab. Workout. Ever.
I'd like to think that my form looked this good, but I know I at least felt this good.
I also accomplished my 25-mile running goal for the last half of January -- first time I've set a realistic yet challenging goal and accomplished it! Happy Tuesday to me :)

Tonight, I'm wishing I didn't have class. One, because Group makes me nervous. There are only 8 other students in my class, so things are very intimate and thus far, uncomfortable. Two, because Matt Roloff of Little People, Big World is speaking tonight at H-SC. I used to watch the show all the time; I was fascinated that two little people could create twins, one of whom was a little person and one of whom was not, and a "normal" sized daughter. I also found the Roloff family's work ethic and their desire and efforts to fit in in a world of everything tall very inspiring.
Mr. Roloff's presentation begins at 7:30, and I'm not out of class until 7:00, plus it's an hour drive. Too many to-do lists and not enough hours in the day.
Well folks, no more time spent lamenting today. People to see and places to go! Right after another scrumptiously healthy breakfast and a little blog love:
This week's favorite -- Kashi cereal plus fresh blueberries, Chobani topped with Whole Foods granola, mini-muffins, and Dunkin with a splash of hazelnut creamer and a splash of half-and-half

P.S. How do you start your morning off right? Do you prefer to exercise in the a.m. or the p.m.?

No comments: