Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, All Over Again

Hi, blends!
Just popping in to say a quick hello.
I returned yesterday evening from a wonderful time-out from the real world: home. Home will always be where my heart is. And where the best food is ;)
Now it's back to article searches, literature reviews, APA style, textbooks, and carpal tunnel. Today marks day one of the second week of my Research class. In all honesty, even though I was home for 2.5 weeks in May and I've been to OBX, I still don't feel like my summer has begun between all these classes and so much shuffling back and forth. I guess it's a good thing that I don't much mind having a constant agenda, because my class ends June 21st, and I begin work June 25th.

The bright spot at the end of this week is that my sister (and best friend in the entire world) is celebrating her 20th birthday on Friday! Boy, will I be ready for an adult beverage or three... Her actual birthday is June 19th, but I will unfortunately be here, two hours away, during my third (and final!) week of class. We're celebrating early -- we'll use any excuse to have a party!

I hope your Monday is going splendidly! I'll be back soon with legit posts and some hopeful renovations to my site, so stick around :)

P.S. What did you do this weekend? Did you watch game seven of the Heat vs. the Celtics? I didn't have much of a choice between Ian and my dad...

No comments: