Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Maybe not so much fun as they are random and overly honest.
 
(-) I haven't had a hair trim in more than 18 months. My hair literally
looks like a rat's nest. I'm pretty sure it's mostly due to the 'do my mom dubbed my Samurai bun.
Guys, my split ends have split ends. I swear it's not some sort of personal hygiene-rebellion type thing. My adorable stylist charges $60 for a shampoo, cut, and blowdry, and she seems to have forgotten what "trim" means. She always wants to try some new experimental style of "trimming," and I usually wind up with a bob, if not albeit a buzz cut! Okay, I'm done.
 
(-) I'm unnaturally excited to visit my little sister at college this weekend, meet her Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority sisters, spend the weekend in their sorority house, and revisit the deliciousness of private school dining hall selections. Seee yaaa, ARAMARK!
 
(-) Ian and I have found our eBay sales to be lucrative enough to contribute significantly to the cost of our cruise. For realsies. Who knew selling A&F tees from freshman year could rake in so much dough??
 
(-) I don't want to wait one more second to decorate for fall... so I'm not! I broke out my hoarder's stash of mini fall-themed hand sanitizers,
my fall-scented bathroom anti-bac soaps, my fall-scented candles, and every scary movie I own. Most of which are on VHS -- Urban Legend, Panic Room, I Know What You Did Last Summer, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (which, for the record, should be titled I Still Know What You Did Two Summers Ago), Insomnia, Carrie... you get the idea. I've always felt like fall was the perfect season for scary movies. I guess because of Halloween.
 
(-) *Drum roll, please* For Halloween this year, I have decided to be... *symbol crash*... a loofah! I don't know how I'm going to pull it off or where I'll get to wear my costume, but I promise there will be photographic evidence if it happens.
 
(-) I've drunk more water this week than I think I drank all summer. In other news, I've discovered that I have a kitten bladder... but I feel so cleansed and refreshed. Don't stand next to me too long or you'll have to hear about my precious Brita.
 
That pretty much sums it up. Happy Friday, blends!
 
P.S. Have you ever sold stuff on eBay? If so, I'd love to pick your brain.
P.P.S. What are you up to this weekend?

No comments: