Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Change of Scenery

Happiest of Saturdays to you, blends!

I want to thank you for each and every time you visited my little corner of the blogosphere, even if today is your first visit. Your comments, texts, tweets, and emails have taught me so much more than I expected over the past ten months. I have come to truly love the experience of blogging, and I can only hope that you have enjoyed reading. I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you my big news...
 
Girl Emerging is moving! The crazy stories, fitness blunders, dietary experiments, and thinking aloud are all the same -- just at a new location. Now you can find me at SarcasmWithaSideofVeggies. The new site is still under construction, but I couldn't wait any longer to unveil it!
 
You can still email me here: girlemergingblog@gmail.com
 
Tweet me here: @girl_emerging
 
And please feel free to continue reading and commenting here! I'll be checking back regularly as I make the transition :)
 
Thank you for making my first blogging experience and location incredibly memorable and educational! I hope you'll keep up with me at Sarcasm with a Side of Veggies!


No comments: