Monday, March 12, 2012

"I Have Confidence in Confidence Alone..."

Bonus points if you recognize those lyrics!

Today, I'm feeling pretty confident. Read: confident. Not cocky. Sometimes I confuse the two ;)
I feel confident when...
...I have a plan.
I feel confident when...
...I have new clothes.
I feel confident when...
...I make positive, healthy choices.
I feel confident when...
...I cross big items off of my to-do list.
I feel confident when...
...I'm surrounded by people I love (I may have had a few shots of a different form of confidence!)
I feel confident when...
I take a chance on something new.

I'm feeling confident today because it's a new day, it's a new week, it's a new chance, it's a new season, and it's a new opportunity to do something great. I hope your Monday is every bit as confident!


No comments: