Friday, May 25, 2012

Play Therapy

Thank you to those of you who sent texts, tweets, and comments my way this week! I've been in my Play Therapy class from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. every day. It's been very informative, interesting, and also long and tiring. I've learned a lot, but I think we're all ready to have our normal lives back. My routine has consisted of class, schoolwork, sleep, repeat. Man, oh, man, have I missed the treadmill...
Today is the final day of class, and tomorrow -- at the asscrack of dawn -- is OBX! Please excuse my brevity; I'll be back to normal posting as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking around!

P.S. Are you familiar with play therapy? If so, how do you feel about it? It's definitely something I'm considering as a wannabe LPC, but I have a long road ahead of me!

No comments: